Powered by Blogger.

The versatile Lucite table

>> Tuesday, June 14, 2011

 I have started working on our living room and one of the things that we got was this Lucite table from CB2.

I think the Lucite table is a very versatile piece. A lot of people think of a a modern metropolitan space when they think of the Lucite table but it actually blends with any style. Whether you have contemporary taste or prefer a more modern look, it works great in any room. A perfect solution for small spaces! I think pictures speak more than words, so let's have a look.

Modern minimalist.

An example of pairing the Lucite table with an Edwardian sofa.

Works great if you have more contemporary taste. I love the zebra rug. Maybe that is what I am going to look for next.

Do you have a Lucite table in your house? I would like to see the pictures!

Do check out the idea gallery and join me on GFC/facebook/Twitter for more ideas.

Photo Credits: Decorpad, CB2







10 comments:

Ashley @ A {Blonde's} DIY Life June 14, 2011 at 9:03 AM  

LOve everything Lucite!! I don't have anything yet, but it's on the wish list!

Jessica @ Balancing the Dream June 14, 2011 at 9:16 AM  

I love CB2...and I love this table!! It's so transitional!!

Barbara Pilcher June 14, 2011 at 12:03 PM  

I do not have a Lucite table, but I have always wanted one. It's not the kind of thing you find second hand because no one wants to part with one, or maybe because they get scratched. I don't know which.

Once I acquire one, I won't be letting it go, either. They are perfect for home staging because they go with any decor, in any room, as you say. And they don't take up space or crowd a room.

Brooke Anna @ Mommy Does... June 14, 2011 at 6:45 PM  

I don't, but I did once have a mod glass table. It looked like a wrap around windshield, and a ball that held the other end up. It was really cool!

Anonymous,  June 14, 2011 at 9:30 PM  

I do not have a lucite table but I think they are really cool. Love all the pictures that you posted, the table looks great in all three spaces. Seems like a versatile table...love it!!!
-emily
nestnestingnested.blogspot

Deanna@SentimentalRedo June 15, 2011 at 9:17 PM  

I'm not sure about the table but I love that pink sofa. LOL

Upscale Downhome June 16, 2011 at 5:32 AM  

I love your new lucite table! I do not have a modern look but have always wanted a lucite table. I have to find the right way to incorporate it but I bet yours looks fab!

Unknown June 16, 2011 at 8:55 AM  

I recently wrote a post about lucite as well! Go check it out at my site!

Kyle (Plushrugs.com) October 24, 2013 at 8:17 AM  

These Lucite tables work great with a graphic rug. Because they are transparent, they do not take up much visual real-estate when placed on top of a rug, allowing the pattern to come through.

ahmed deraz May 12, 2021 at 11:10 AM  

قمر الامارات
شركة تنظيف ستائر بالبخار ابوظبى
لها مميزات عديدة تجعلك تتوجه اليها لطلب الخدمة لانها تمتلك فريق عمل مدرب على اعلى مستوى فى مجال التنظيف وتستخدم احدث الالات والمعدات الحديثة والتنظيف بالبخار واضافة المعطرات فى نهاية مرحلة التنظيف
شركة تنظيف شقق ابوظبى

Post a Comment

About This Blog

Bloggers - Meet Millions of Bloggers

Blog Top Sites

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Our Blogger template

  © Blogger template Webnolia by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP